- 5 large potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Add all ingredients to list
Directions1 h 10 m
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, toss potato wedges with oil. Arrange in a single layer in a roasting pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley, thyme, oregano, salt and pepper. Bake for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
See how to make perfect roasted red potatoes the easy way.